Can help achieve a solution
You could win one of two amazing holidays while helping a great Australian charity!
Because everyone deserves some good.
Raise for Good is a social enterprise making a positive impact by helping Australian charities reach their fundraising goals. We directly donate 100% of profits to our charity partners so they can continue their purpose
WIN ONE OF 3 WHITSUNDAY FAMILY HOLIDAYS!
Win one of 3 luxury escapes with Elementa Whitsundays, 5-star boutique holiday homes. This is the ultimate Airlie Beach experience for the whole family, be spoilt with your own private Great Barrier Reef Tour, private Wetlands and Croc tour, jet ski package, and indulge in gourmet provisions from local suppliers.
3 x Luxe Holiday prize packages available each consisting of 6-night stay at Elementa Whitsundays with private tours, jet ski package, food and beverage packages, including return transfers to/from Proserpine Airport, plus return airfares up to the value of $3,000 from your nearest major capital City Airport to Proserpine Airport, total value up to $9,700 per holiday!
Each Luxury Holiday Includes:
- 6 Nights at Elementa Whitsundays Boutique 5 Star Luxury Homes with panoramic ocean views
- Grazing platter and sparkling wine on arrival
- A full-day PRIVATE Boat Tour to Whitehaven Beach and surrounding Islands, with Whitsunday Explorer, including snorkeling and lunch
- Your own PRIVATE Boat Tour on Croc Safari – Crocodile and Wetlands Day Trip with BBQ Lunch
- Jet ski Package
- Food and Beverage provision package for your home sourced from local producers and suppliers to the value of $500
- Return transfers to and from Proserpine airport to Elementa Whitsundays.
- Airfares from your nearest capital city to Proserpine Airport up the value of $3000
Win The Ultimate Fishing Charter Aboard Far North Sports Fishing / Nomad Sportfishing Adventures For You And A Mate!
Win the Ultimate Fishing Charter for 2 guests with Far North Sports Fishing / Nomad Sport Fishing. PLUS there are 20 x $200 runner-up BCF vouchers to be won!
The Ultimate Fishing charter for 2 people, including return transfers to/from Cairns – Lockhart, valued at $21,000 plus return airfares up to the value of $4,000 from your nearest major capital City Airport to Cairns Airport. Total value up to $25,000.
Ultimate Adventure – Portlands Road:
- Private charter flight to/from Lockhart – Cairns
- 7 days / 6 nights of Bluewater fishing with selected river and estuary fishing
- Key reefs may include Bligh, Claremont Isles, Princess Charlotte Bay
- 70ft Mothership (Blue Martini) plus 3 x 20ft center consoles (Max 2 per cabin)
- All food and non-alcoholic beverages included
- Top of the line Shimano rods, reels, and terminal tackle included in your charter
- NOMAD 12 lure blue water packs x 2
- Top of the line Shimano Bluewater Rod and Reel Combos x 2 to keep
Charter dates set for 3rd to the 9th of March
There are also 20 x $200 BCF Vouchers to be won. Total value of $4,000
Ford Mustang – drawn 31 March 2021
Our last raffle was a brand new 2020 Ford Mustang V8 Fastback, valued at $80,000. We also gave away 10 x $500 Coles Myer gift vouchers. The lucky winners were:
Our Charity Partner
100% of profits are directly donated to our charity partners.
Our current raffle is supporting the National Homeless Collective, a grassroots Australian charity that creates solutions to complex issues arising from homelessness, domestic violence, and social disadvantage.
COVID-19 has further compounded the difficult task of fundraising and we are delighted to be supporting this amazing charity in raising much-needed funds to continue their vital work in helping those that need it most.
Who We Are
Raise For Good is a Socially Responsible Enterprise consisting of a team of dedicated professional sales and marketing executives with more than 20 years experience in the corporate sector.
After seeing, and experiencing, personal devastation in 2020 continuing into 2021, we have shifted gear, using our skills and knowledge to raise valuable funds for charities dealing in health, homelessness and poverty.
You will never find us in a fancy office using fancy equipment. We work from our kitchen, our lounge rooms or our garages to ensure that as much money as possible goes to our charity partners.
The issue faced by many charities is a lack of funding and resources, which prohibits them from fully achieving their purpose.
Our purpose is to alleviate this obstacle for Australian charities.
We take away the stress of fundraising so our charity partners can focus on what’s important – helping those that need it most.
Who you are helping
Your purchase will be helping Australian charities to help those that need it most.
Your ticket purchase will go towards the research, treatment and support of those dealing with issues such as:
1 in 3 Australian women have experienced domestic violence, and 45% of adults have experienced abuse before the age of 15.
On any given night, more than 116,000 people experience homelessness in Australia.
Social disadvantage leads to many issues including poverty, lack of education, unemployment, homelessness and social isolation.
Our team consist of professional sales and marketing executives with more than 20 years experience in the corporate sector. They are a dedicated group of individuals who work tirelessly to achieve maximum results, so our charity partners can achieve maximum impact.
Register your details to stay updated on our next raffle!
14/7 Traders Way, Currumbin, QLD
0411 627 914